Dhaaraa370

Saturday 29 December 2018

An Ode to a Father by his son: A New Year Gift

Add caption
I heart FeedBurner



An Ode to Father

When no one believed in me, he was there;
He has seen me grow layer by layer.

We all do think sometimes, what do they know;
Well! I did and you,too, I suppose so.

He has seen you from your five to fifteen;
There isn't anything he possibly hasn't seen.

He was awake the whole night, when you didn't sleep;
Well! he didn't tell you. Right? as he had his own secrets to keep.

You do think your life is tougher than they had;
Oh my boy! you have no idea what is to be sad.

When he was earning hundreds,
You got everything you wanted;
When he started earning thousand,
Things were still the same.
Now for being so judgmental; and being so greedy,
Don't you feel so lame.

He taught me, life isn't about moving on;
It is about to stay.
It's about things people don't tell you,
But things he needs to say.

Although I don't believe in God and his preaching;
But if he did ever exist,
He would be my dad with all his teachings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to apply for enhanced Pension (EPS95) on EPFO web site: Pre 2014 retirees

                 Step wise guide A) Detailed steps. 1. Open EPFO pension application page using the link  EPFO Pension application The page ...